Thursday, July 26, 2007

Un comunique con Ruger.

WKrTiQ- Cuantos cucarachas se necesitan para comenzar un pueblo?

RGR- A grip. What are you getting at?

WKrTiQ- Espera. Cual es el mejor color de Kool-Ai?

RGR- Cafe' con latas es un cafe' aromatico pero no viene por 12 pack. It also stains your hands like blood after you scrub it off.

WKrTiQ- Very allusionary. Y donde estabas por la noche?

RGR- Stocking on my face, sticking up Price You Ass, stocking the shelves at the crib, shivering on a sugar high.

WKrTiQ- Se venden arroz por precios muy baratos, verdad?

RGR- Like Maricon-con!

WKrTiQ- Chevere, como tu mama, no?

RGR- It's crunchy out here, son.

WKrTiQ- STr8 Manton. Good bread, kid.

RGR- Pues, que buen pan! Putnam-Vietnam. Decimos sin aburguesimiento. I shit on them, upside down, sideways, inside-out, from below and the left, nah mean?

RGR- Aumenta esto, fucking payasos. Ancillary shit.

WKrTiQ- Blame it on the flying bluntresses, I and I know!

RGR- Brother speaks the truth and they be scratching at it with their fingernails, tryna get it offa there.

WKrTiQ- Dirty rotten SCOUR'ers- with Brillo pads!

RGR- You like saying that.

WKrTiQ- It's because I don't like seeing it.

RGR- I hear you on that man, los enviare un fuckin' pescado negrito por un sobre postal.

WKrTiQ- Self addressed, stamped, with a round-trip bus-pass ticket to...

RGR- Yo, speaking of, I got until Wednesday- I'm about to be out man, but thanks for the time.

WKrTiQ- Gracias por venir, vivido y aprendido.

RGR- No JUSTICE?

WKrTiQ- Nooooooooooooooo peace.

No comments: